I started blogging for Couture Kingdom UK (then Disney Couture UK) back in August 2015 and over the next few months our work together grew – I began contributing to the team’s social media pages, before taking up a part-time, freelance role as Digital Content Manager until November 2017. DREAM JOB ALERT!
During my time with Couture Kingdom, I led on all social activity (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Tumblr) and created content for a monthly newsletter, the VIP Club. I also supported the team with other work, from designing graphics to be used in our Disney Store partnership to giving feedback on unreleased jewellery lines.
My work for Couture Kingdom UK:
- 2017: Disney dates for your diary
- New: Minnie rocks the DC dots
- The 5 Couture Kingdom pieces you’ll need for Halloween
- Hakuna Matata! Our top 4 Lion King pieces
- Princess style: What would Cinderella wear?
- 10 ways to make a statement with your Disney jewellery
- The Couture Kingdom FAQ
- Quiz: Which Disney character are you?
- New: Through the Looking Glass
- Treat your ears
- How to… accessorise for a Disney park
- Princess style: What would Ariel wear?
- 5 Couture Kingdom pieces you need to take on your next Disney holiday
- How do you get to Wonderland?
- Spring fever
- Princess style: What would Minnie wear?
- Will you be our valentine?
- Earrings all round
- Queen of the castle
- Interview: Leslie Kay of DisneyBound
- Princess style: What would Snow White wear?
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year…
- New: Frozen range
- New: Rose gold collection
- Time for a little something: Our Winnie the Pooh collection
- New: Outline collection
- Princess style: What would Belle wear?